Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/23 15:39:14 UTC

Query related to usage of references

hi,

I have created a EAR with EJB and WAR. I have added references in the WAR for
QCF & Q ( geronimo-web.xml)

<resource-ref>
<ref-name>jms/DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory</ref-name>
<resource-link>DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory</resource-link>
</resource-ref>
<resource-env-ref>
<ref-name>jms/SendReceiveQueue</ref-name>
<message-destination-link>SendReceiveQueue</message-destination-link>
</resource-env-ref>

This does not work.

If i add it as part of geronimo-application.xml it works.

Should these be added at application level if part of a EAR?

Regards
Krishnakumar