Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by emerson cargnin <ec...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/08 18:27:22 UTC

List of most commits per user

Hi There

We have  a root folder on which are all our projects. We are doign a
sort of clean up, removing old projects, but sometimes is hard to know
who knows more about each project. I thought in getting some kind of
report from each root folder of each project, that would show the top
commiiters of all time for each project. Would someone point me to the
right way on this?

thanks
emerson

Re: List of most commits per user

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 14:27, emerson cargnin
> <ec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi There
> >
> > We have  a root folder on which are all our projects. We are doign a
> > sort of clean up, removing old projects, but sometimes is hard to know
> > who knows more about each project. I thought in getting some kind of
> > report from each root folder of each project, that would show the top
> > commiiters of all time for each project. Would someone point me to the
> > right way on this?
>
> You'll need to pull the log for the path for each project and compile
> the statistics yourself. TortoiseSVN provides this kind of
> information, complete with some (simple) graphs; I'm pretty sure it
> uses the log as the source of its data. You could use that, or have a
> look at the source to see how it does it.

Another project that you can potentially use as is or modify it and use is
svnstat: http://sourceforge.net/projects/svnstat

Re: List of most commits per user

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by emerson cargnin <ec...@gmail.com>.