Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by "Li Ling(Lien)" <li...@apache.org> on 2020/03/17 15:12:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] how about add a feature to route that we can enable or disable one route.

Hi guys ,
  For now I am using APISIX in our Dev environment, and part of our
Production environment.

   I usually we use APISIX powerful route config to do A/B traffic
test and gray controller, but every time I create a temporary
route(based on some vars) to make the traffic into different upstream,
after the test is done , I need to deleted that route configuration.
and next time , I need to recreate it, which is costing time.

 So I think we can add feature disable and enable one route configuration