Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Joe Littlejohn <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 15:47:37 UTC

Could not cancel java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@77f2f3f7

When using curator-x-discovery my application is logging the following
warning very regularly:

    Could not cancel java.util.concurrent.FutureTask@77f2f3f7

My app creates a ServiceProvider, uses it to build a URI (buildUriSpect)
then closes the provider.

I see that the warning is related to this line:

https://github.com/apache/curator/blob/apache-curator-2.4.1/curator-client/src/main/java/org/apache/curator/utils/CloseableExecutorService.java#L153

Can anyone explain what this warning is trying to indicate? It doesn't seem
to affect the behaviour as the discovery process is working correctly. What
kind of tasks are being scheduled here and is it expected that these tasks
will regularly fail to cancel?

Cheers