Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org> on 2016/04/11 18:56:31 UTC

0.3.0 RC status

Hi folks,

I'm preparing 0.3.0 release now, but I'm running late because of my
busyness and lack of experience as RM.
Let me share the current status.

Finished:

* added my public key into KEYS file
* registered my public key with public key servers and my fingerprint
with ASF LDAP server

Remaining:

* create a JIRA issue and a new git branch. I'll do it soon.
* determine which JIRAs should be included in this release. I'll go
through unresolved issues later, but just let me know if you have ones
that you'd like to include. Especially, can we merge YETUS-156?
* check those JIRAs and update some fields for release-doc-making, if needed
* build release artifacts, update them to the staging area, and call a vote

This is my first work as RM, so please let me know if I missed
something. Thanks!

--
Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>

Re: 0.3.0 RC status

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sean, now I can access the administration page!

Since all issues targeting 0.3.0 are resolved, I'm going to create RC1
this weekend.
Please let me know if there are any issues that should be included into 0.3.0.

Re: 0.3.0 RC status

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Re: 0.3.0 RC status

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.