Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 21:36:00 UTC

svn checkout error

Hi all,

checking out with

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/ cayenne

gives me:

A    cayenne\docs\doc\src\main\resources\doc\Documentation\Remote Object
Persistence Guide\Remote Object Persi
stence Quick Start\Remote Object Persistence Tutorial Client Project
svn: Your .svn/tmp directory may be missing or corrupt; run 'svn cleanup'
and try again
svn: Can't open file
'cayenne\docs\doc\src\main\resources\doc\Documentation\Remote Object
Persistence Guide\Re
mote Object Persistence Quick Start\Remote Object Persistence Tutorial
Client Project\.svn\tmp\text-base\clien
t-class-generator.jpg.svn-base': The system cannot find the path specified.

-Borut

Re: svn checkout error

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I added your issue to the Building Cayenne page, Borut.  Thanks!

/dev/mrg

Re: svn checkout error

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si>.
I tried checking out on