Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/28 04:00:37 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build » Apache Stratos - Integration Tests #424

Integration test is failing due to following issue. We have changed the
port to 61617, but it seems some module is still trying to connect to
61616. Will have a look at it.

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp://localhost:61616. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused

Thanks.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Mobile : +94777568639
Blog : rajkumarr.com

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build » Apache Stratos - Integration Tests #424

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Great! Thanks Imesh.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
I just fixed this in master branch, the jndi.properties file was not copied
to stratos instance started by the integration test, that has caused this
problem.

Thanks

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Raj! I will have a look at this.
>
> On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 8:30 AM, Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Integration test is failing due to following issue. We have changed the
>> port to 61617, but it seems some module is still trying to connect to
>> 61616. Will have a look at it.
>>
>> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://localhost:61616. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Apache Jenkins Server <
>> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> See <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/org.apache.stratos$stratos-integration/424/changes
>>> >

>> --