Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by mbenmbouh <me...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/02 09:07:52 UTC

Re: Attribute 'prop:group' is not allowed to appear in element 'tokenize'

Yes I checked the documentation and examples how to do this in first,
I added namespace for prop
*xmlns:prop="http://camel.apache.org/schema/placeholder"*  and
I had this error

Re: Attribute 'prop:group' is not allowed to appear in element 'tokenize'

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Cannot reproduce this problem
https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/c60691dbb1066778d1cc86c44c4e2db1319e4566

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can you log a JIRA ticket
> http://camel.apache.org/support.html
>
> On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 5:38 PM, mbenmbouh <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Claus
>> It does not work even for the latest version. Is it possible to substitute
>> the variables using javascript?
>>
>> Tanks
>>

>> --

> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you log a JIRA ticket
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 5:38 PM, mbenmbouh <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus
> It does not work even for the latest version. Is it possible to substitute
> the variables using javascript?
>
> Tanks

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by mbenmbouh <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you try with a newer version such as 2.18.3 or the upcoming 2.19.0
and report back.

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 4:59 AM, mbenmbouh <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use camel version 2.15.5.
>
> I have tested the prop namespace on multicast attributes and it works, but
> for tokenize attributes I still have the same error

> ml+s465427n5798572h53@n5.nabble.com>:
>
>> What Camel version do you use?
>>
>> And try to build a simple example / unit test that runs standalone and
>> not in some app server etc. To keep it as simple as possible, to see
>> if you can get that working. As the prop namespace parser need to kick
>> in to do that attribute configuration and it may get fooled if running
>> in some app server that has some xml parser "stuff" of its own.
>>
>> On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:07 AM, mbenmbouh <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5798572&i=0>> wrote:
>>
>> > Yes I checked the documentation and examples how to do this in first,
>> > I added namespace for prop
>> > *xmlns:prop="http://camel.apache.org/schema/placeholder"*  and
>> > I had this error
>> >

>> > --
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

>> .
>> NAML
>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by mbenmbouh <me...@gmail.com>.
I use camel version 2.15.5.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 5:07 AM, mbenmbouh <me...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I checked the documentation and examples how to do this in first,
> I added namespace for prop
> *xmlns:prop="http://camel.apache.org/schema/placeholder"*  and
> I had this error

Claus Ibsen