Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by John Stracke <fr...@thibault.org> on 1999/05/07 20:24:03 UTC

general/4367: Transfer-Encoding: chunked: chunk-size ends with a space

>Number:         4367
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Transfer-Encoding: chunked: chunk-size ends with a space
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I'm developing a module, which generates its output on the fly, so, under
HTTP/1.1, Apache sends the entity-body with Transfer-Encoding: chunked.  The
first chunk-size is sometimes followed by a space, which is a violation of the
RFC.
>How-To-Repeat:
Mmm, I'm afraid I can't give you the code to the module.  If the problems's
nonobvious, I might be able to come up with a small test case.  I'm not sure,
though, since I don't know why it doesn't always happen.  I was hoping it would
be something obvious, like somebody didn't quite read the spec right and stuck
in a padding space.