Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/21 07:10:16 UTC

Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Hi there
Is there any way to use arrayList of Puts in map function to insert data to
hbase ? Because,the context.write method doesn't allow to use arraylist of
puts,so in every map function I can only put one row. What can I do for
inserting some rows in each map function ?
And also how can I use autoflush & bufferclientside in Map function for
inserting data to Hbase Table ?

Mohandes Zebeleh

Re: Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Posted by Farrokh Shahriari <mo...@gmail.com>.
Tnx,But I don't know why when the client.buffer.size is increased, I've got
bad result,does it related to other parameters ? and I give 8 gb heap to
each regionserver.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Farrokh,

--