Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/30 09:29:36 UTC

How to search previous mails in Incubator

Hi,
 The ofbiz mailing list is increasing daily :)
 After some days it would be difficult to find the previous mail :(

 In case of Nabble there is a search engine to search all previous emails.
 Anybody of you knows about how to search previous emails in ofbiz user/developer community???

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

---------------------------------

Re: How to search previous mails in Incubator

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I don't know if it what you searched for but I just created a new page for
search plugins in Firefox.

Please see :
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Plugin+search+tools+for+Firefox+using+Nabble

Jacques

PS : BTW when whe turned to new Apache ML I asked Nabble to keep the archives
they have added before but they seem not to be very old... For history you may
look at
http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/listinfo history of users is here for example
http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/
There is no embedded search tool but you may use google site search option

The commits ML is not already active, I will create soon a search plugins also
for it (if anyone want to do it before me I'll not be offended ;o)