Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Williams, Trevor" <tw...@netperceptions.com> on 2000/12/07 20:40:30 UTC

RE: [C2][Xalan2J] Extension Handler Error with Fix (waz Re: [C2] : Namespace bug in XalanTransformer)

[Blah blah blah]

>     finally {
>         if (result == null) {
>             result = Class.forName(className);
>         }
>     }
>
>     return result;
>  }

Functionally it doesn't make any difference, but the "finally" should come
out of there and leave its contents as the last code executed before
returning.

BTW is anyone else seeing large delays with this list?  My original message
showed up in my inbox almost 90 minutes after I sent it.

- Trevor Williams