Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com> on 2000/11/22 15:25:55 UTC

Re: [C1.8.1-dev] problem with caching

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Drasko Kokic wrote:
> WHAT IS VERY STRANGE ... the java files are newly
> created but the output (after the XSLT) is always the
> same ?!

I think I ahve seen something similar - what happens if you delete allt he
files in cocoon's repository?

> Hopefully somebody have some idea about this.

I'll try...

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson