Posted to users@camel.apache.org by rtarway <rt...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/17 05:51:11 UTC

Using camel with ESB like TIBCO

I am planning to integrate my J2EE application with various external
web-services using Camel and bundle camel with EAR. Can the camel
integration module be used with any ESB other than FUSE ( Jboss FUSE )?? If
any one has tried using camel integration engine with ESB like IBM message
broker or TIBCO , please share your experience about this?My purpose is to
pre-integrate my application with external 3rd party web-services in an ESB
agnostic manner and be able to deploy it with ESB so that ESB's feature can
be used.ThanksRitesh

Re: Using camel with ESB like TIBCO

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I have used camel and cxf with Tibco EMS. We used SOAP/JMS to
communicate between services.

Your question is a bit unclear though. The aproach I used is only one
possibility. Can you describe more about the protocols and features you
intend to use?

Christian

On 17.05.2013 05:51, rtarway wrote:
> I am planning to integrate my J2EE application with various external
> web-services using Camel and bundle camel with EAR. Can the camel
> integration module be used with any ESB other than FUSE ( Jboss FUSE )?? If
> any one has tried using camel integration engine with ESB like IBM message
> broker or TIBCO , please share your experience about this?My purpose is to
> pre-integrate my application with external 3rd party web-services in an ESB
> agnostic manner and be able to deploy it with ESB so that ESB's feature can
> be used.ThanksRitesh

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect