Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sipungora <ko...@yahoo.de> on 2007/05/28 18:17:29 UTC

Axis setup (JAXP)

"happyaxis.jsp" shows me:
***********************
Found JAXP implementation ( javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory ) at an
unknown location
***********************
What jar-file should be found? In what directory should it be located?
%CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib or?

Should be %AXIS_HOME% and %CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\axis different directories
or the same? From Axis installation instructions I have not quite understand
this.

Thank you very much beforehead.

Re: Axis setup (JAXP)

Posted by Sipungora <ko...@yahoo.de>.
Thank you very much, Sumedha. I report about my success later.

Re: Axis setup (JAXP)

Posted by sumedha rubasinghe <su...@wso2.com>.
Hi,