Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Otavio Decio <ot...@mindspring.com> on 2002/03/29 04:36:13 UTC

ExceptionInInitializerError in JDeveloper

Hi,

I've been using Struts and JDeveloper RC1 for a while without any problems.
I just got RC2 and was trying to compile my system and I keep getting errors
such as:

Error: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.EqualTag

As far as I could see in the javadocs, this means something wrong happened
when a static variable was initialized. My suspicion is that this might have
to do with the taglib's Resource file, but I'm not sure.

I'd appreciate if anyone has any idea about this issue.

Thanks!

Otavio