Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "David A. Bartmess" <di...@edingo.net> on 2002/04/28 18:36:06 UTC

Object Not Found.. Tomcat won't connect

I've setup Tomcat 4.0.3 on top of Apache 2.0.35, and modified the httpd.conf
as the documentation says.

I downloaded mod_webapps-0.5 from rpmfind, and installed it, and modified the
httpd.conf to match with "LoadModule mod_webapp modules/mod_webapp.so", and
"AddModule mod_webapp.c".

But when I try to hit the site examples (the webapps directory was copied from
the original Tomcat installation), it says "Object Not Found".

What am I doing wrong? I've checked all the FAQs, and I can bring up Tomcat as
standalone and it works fine. But the Apache integration docs leave MUCH to
be desired...

TIA!
--
David A. Bartmess
Sr. Software Configuration Manager

Re: Object Not Found.. Tomcat won't connect

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
David A. Bartmess wrote:
> I've setup Tomcat 4.0.3 on top of Apache 2.0.35, and modified the httpd.conf
> as the documentation says.

As it says here:
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html
you'll have much better luck getting Tomcat/mod_webapp problems solved
if you ask on the Tomcat users mailing list:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

Joshua.