Posted to user@struts.apache.org by simplyolaf <si...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2009/06/14 10:10:14 UTC

Creating SEO urls in struts 2.1

I just wanted to share with you a step by step tutorial on how to create SEO
hieararchical urls in struts2 using the convention plugin. A couple of hacks
are needed but they are pretty straightforward. If you know a better way of
doing the same thing please let me know:
http://simplyolaf.blogspot.com/2009/06/creating-hierarchical-actions-in-struts.html
Creating Hierarchical/SEO URLs in Struts 2

Re: Creating SEO urls in struts 2.1

Posted by simplyolaf <si...@hotmail.co.uk>.
I have added a working example in my blog. I didn't provide a pom so you need
to manually copy the struts 2.1 libraries + convention plugin to the lib
directory. Also you need to change local.properties to point to your
application server.
If you have any issue running this example please let me know!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Frans

we should wait for his release of either build.xml and or pom.xml

that way we can would be assured all of the code would be included also..
the pom phase would run surefire unittest
and build.xml test target would run junit

Martin Gainty
Note de déni et de confidentialité

Posted by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org>.

Posted by simplyolaf <si...@hotmail.co.uk>.