Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by František Comorek <fr...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 11:48:41 UTC

custom metadata

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to create my own metadata with apache fop
library in java.
I can add standard metadata using user agent:

userAgent.setKeywords("interesting keywords");

But havent found how to add customised metadata with key and value (in
acrobat reader called "custom properties").

Is there a way how to do it?

Thanks.

Re: custom metadata

Posted by "Terence M. Bandoian" <te...@tmbsw.com>.
On 7/18/2013 4:48 AM, František Comorek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if it is possible to create my own metadata with apache fop
> library in java.
> I can add standard metadata using user agent:
>
> userAgent.setKeywords("interesting keywords");
>
> But havent found how to add customised metadata with key and value (in
> acrobat reader called "custom properties").
>
> Is there a way how to do it?
>
> Thanks.

Hi, František-

You might try exploring the <fo:declarations> element. Here's a sample
of what I included in my XSL:

<fo:declarations>
<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/">
<rdf:RDF