Posted to custos@airavata.apache.org by "Bisht, Aarushi" <ab...@iu.edu> on 2019/11/18 22:13:35 UTC

Swagger documentation for Tenant APIs

Hi All,

For the past couple of days I have been experimenting with swagger specification and swagger hub. I have generated API specification for Tenant Profile service. These are public APIs which will be used by Custos clients to register their tenants and obtain tenant credentials.

I have attached the documentation to the mail. It also contains sample SDK samples in different languages. It can be viewed by opening the index.html file in the browser. Please let me know if someone has a suggestion of exposing any other public API or modify existing ones or modification of the API models.

Thanks & Regards,

Aarushi Bisht

Re: [External] Swagger documentation for Tenant APIs

Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Aarushi,

> On Dec 3, 2019, at 1:37 PM, Bisht, Aarushi <ab...@iu.edu> wrote:
>
> The admin portal will be used by the admin to view, approve/decline a tenant registration request and add comments to the request.
>
> It would be really beneficial to define what other purposes the portal will be used for. Also, any inputs on the design of the portal would be helpful too.

Besides for tenant registration, we've also discussed the following UI needs:

- a login page, with some ability to skin it
- user views for managing stored credentials and share cloud resources with other users
- views to allow users to view/edit their profile
- for admins, auditing and monitoring views

Re: [External] Re: Swagger documentation for Tenant APIs

Posted by "Bisht, Aarushi" <ab...@iu.edu>.
Hi All,

Since the APIs for tenant service are finalized and I am able to mock them in Swagger Hub, I am planning to start the development of the admin portal.

The admin portal will be used by the admin to view, approve/decline a tenant registration request and add comments to the request.

It would be really beneficial to define what other purposes the portal will be used for. Also, any inputs on the design of the portal would be helpful too.

Regards,
Aarushi Bisht

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.