Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/03/21 01:55:14 UTC

Re: Does Ambari support multiple language now?

That's correct.
Ambari does not support i18n yet, though there are developers in the community interested in providing i18n.

Thanks,
Yusaku

From: Dashuang He <he...@lenovo.com>>
Date: Friday, March 20, 2015 4:55 PM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<ma...@ambari.apache.org>" <us...@ambari.apache.org>>, "dev@ambari.apache.org<ma...@ambari.apache.org>" <de...@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Does Ambari support multiple language now?

All,

Anyone knows whether Amabri have plan to support multiple language now? I search Ambari source code, it is not enabled for multiple language support yet. thanks.

Vincent (Dashuang) He
China Mendocino Team Overall Leader
e: heds1@lenovo.com<ma...@lenovo.com>
c: (21)20590065
voip:6210065
mobile: 18116117580
7F, Buliding A, 560 Songtao road, Shanghai, China
OneTeam with OneDream, to delight our customers!