Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sam <qi...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 09:54:31 UTC

How to deploy a war which is not includes directory WEB-INF/lib?

HI,
    I use maven-war-plugin to deploy the war and use maven-jar-plugin to
deploy the jar for the same project,the project is distributed deployed ,and
I use jboss for the server,I want to deploy the 3th party jar in the
directory %JBOSS_HOME%server\ProjectName\lib,
and I don't want there is still a WEB-INF/lib directory in the war,because
it will breeds strife.How can I do?

Re: [m2] How to deploy a war which is not includes directory WEB-INF/lib?

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day,

Try something like mvn -cpu install ( -cpu will check for plugin updates ).

Cheers,
Franz

Posted by jiangshachina <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,