Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by brijoobopanna <br...@huawei.com> on 2019/11/12 05:56:10 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION]Support for Geospatial indexing

Thanks for proposing i would suggest to explore and think of integrating
already avail lib like Apache Spatial Information System rather than
developing : https://sis.apache.org/

Re: [DISCUSSION]Support for Geospatial indexing

Posted by Jacky Li <ja...@qq.com>.
I am not familliar with Apache SIS, is it already integrated with other
storage system? Is there any pointer to learn about this?

In my opinion, this thread was discussing the indexing part in the
CarbonData to accelerate geosptial related queries. If Apache SIS offers
integration framework and can provide more APIs for application, I'd like to
explore more possibility to enlarge CarbonData's usage.

Regards,
Jacky