Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2015/06/03 21:44:17 UTC

(TwelveMonkeys) CMYK jpeg with inverted Colors (adobe image) #141

Harald Kuhr (of twelvemonkeys) asked me about this issue, about the
comment at the end, and asks "what do you think about the option I
present in the PS? Would that be beneficial to the PDBBox team as well?"

https://github.com/haraldk/TwelveMonkeys/issues/141

Re: (TwelveMonkeys) CMYK jpeg with inverted Colors (adobe image) #141

Posted by Leonard Rosenthol <lr...@adobe.com>.
There is information inside the JPEG data structures (APP0 marker, IIRC) that tells you what 1 & 0 mean for CMYK.

(there is a LONG history on this issue that someone (me?) should probably write up…)

Leonard