Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/24 09:35:11 UTC

What should be the best place to have EMI fees on emi payment methods

We have EMI payment facility and this incures some processing fee which we
show to our customers in the order review. What should be the best place to
have these fees. I think it is  not available at the moment OOTB.

Also, We are little confused over payment_method and payment_method_type.
Most of the ofbiz code arbitrarily putting 'if' condition on payment_method
and payment_method_type checks.

Deepak Agarwal,

Mobile: +91 9501190044