Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dravid <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 22:19:17 UTC

tomahawk calender component question

Hi,
I am using tomahawk calender component.It's working fine without
renderAsPopup="true" ,when I am using renderAsPopup attribute it's not
displaying anything.
here is the code
<t:outputLabel  for="cal" value="Valid From"/>
 <t:inputCalendar id="cal" monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader"
weekRowClass="weekHeader" popupButtonStyleClass="standard_bold"
currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell" popupDateFormat="MM/dd/yyyy"
value="#{ModelBean.validDate}" popupTodayString=" Today is "
renderAsPopup="true"  helpText="MM/DD/YYYY"
                forceId="true"/>

Please anyone help me how to use tomahawk calender with renderAsPopup
attribute.

thanks and regards
Dravid