Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Saishrinivas Polishetti <p....@gmail.com> on 2017/09/13 09:41:02 UTC

Upgrading karaf 4.0.5 to 4.0.9 "feature:stop" not working

Hi

Initially we were using karaf 4.0.5 now are planning to move to 4.0.9.
feature:stop used to make feature and its respective bundles in resolved
state.

feature:stop used to work in 4.0.5 but in 4.0.9 the feature getting
resolved but the bundles are in active state.
Is these is bug in 4.0.9 or any changes to be done in feature description.

Can anyone help ?

Regards
Sai

Re: Upgrading karaf 4.0.5 to 4.0.9 "feature:stop" not working

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
THis is clearly a bug.  Could you please raise a JIRA issue ?

--
Guillaume Nodet