Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Lawrence You <yo...@pixo.com> on 2002/05/16 23:32:18 UTC

Re: JSTL/Standard not really JSP 1.1?

Thanks Stu, your email helps clarify the situation for me. I won't be
able to volunteer do the work to get JSTL back into 1.1 now although
I did tweak a few tags in JSTL to see if it work with 1.1 just to ask
"what if...?" At least it sounds like backporting is a possibility
though.

As for my original comment, I noticed that "Standard" is now no
longer listed under "JSP 1.1" on the Taglibs page which is probably
the way it should be.

-Lawrence