Posted to users@royale.apache.org by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com> on 2020/04/28 10:18:53 UTC

Emulation question : mx.controls.Menu and mx.controls.listClasses.ListBase

Hi Alex,

I need the Menu class to be constructed with xml (which has some issues
and followed by another thread). I checked the class and I can see that
some methods are not complete like show, looks like not emulated yet.

it is extending the class ListBase which is somehow not completely
containing the fields required looks like also partially emulated.

Normally I may copy the source from flex and fix the errors step-by step
but you have the latest commit on the class I do not want to touch the
class because do not know the history.

What is you suggestion ?

Re: Emulation question : mx.controls.Menu and mx.controls.listClasses.ListBase

Posted by serkan <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Created case #815 <https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/issues/815>

Thanks
Serkan