Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Abdullah Jibaly <Ab...@aeroxchange.com> on 2005/07/11 21:29:30 UTC

Redirecting to input when validation fails

Hi all,

I have two action: Display.do and Process.do.

Display.do forwards to a jsp page. Upon submit, Process.do is invoked. The action mapping for Process.do specifies Display.do as the input, however, when form validation for Process.do fails (validate is set to true), the url still shows Process.do in the browser. Is there a way to make struts do a redirect to Display.do without losing error messages, etc?

Thanks,
Abdullah

Re: Redirecting to input when validation fails

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
On 7/11/05, Rick Reumann <st...@reumann.net> wrote:
> Michael, don't worry we like your stuff:) You don't have to create posts
> from fake email addresses and names like Abdullah Jibaly and Stephen Schaub.

Rick, I hope you are kidding (is it Friday already?), because these
posts are real. At least, they are not sent by me ;-)

Michael.

Re: Redirecting to input when validation fails

Posted by Rick Reumann <st...@reumann.net>.

--
Rick

Re: Redirecting to input when validation fails

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.