Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Andreas Heckwolf <an...@mobliz.com> on 2001/03/20 12:07:23 UTC

can't login when using Postgres

Hello all,

I am using Jetspeed 1.3a1 and yesterday's Postgres snapshot. I followd Turbine's
Postgres HOWTO and patched the JDBC driver. The database seems to work
fine since I can create new accounts with Jetspeed and even confirm them.
But then when I try to login it fails. There is no error message it just
displays the login screen again. I know this might be a Turbine
issue. Which Turbine version is included in Jetspeed 1.3a ? Is there any way
to get a more detailed log, so I can see what is actually going on ?

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Andreas a novice Jetspeed user.

--
I fell asleep reading a dull book, and I dreamt that I was reading on,
so I woke up from sheer boredom.