Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Valerio Angelini <an...@imaa.cnr.it> on 2009/03/12 13:57:28 UTC

Provider with HTTP Binding

Is it supported in CXF the JAX-WS HTTP Binding?

If I try to load even a simple class like the one below i get errors like:

Could not resolve a binding for http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/http

@BindingType(value = javax.xml.ws.http.HTTPBinding.HTTP_BINDING)
@WebServiceProvider
@ServiceMode(value = Mode.MESSAGE)
public class HTTPProvider implements Provider<Source> {

    @Override
    public Source invoke(Source request) {

	return null;
    }

}

I'm currently using cxf 2.1.4.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards

Valerio Angelini

Re: Provider with HTTP Binding

Posted by Valerio Angelini <an...@imaa.cnr.it>.
I fixed my problem.

I was not including the xml extension in the application context

     <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-xml.xml" />

Is there a documentation page where all the extension are listed with
their specific means ?

Regards

Valerio

Il giorno 12/mar/09, alle ore 13:57, Valerio Angelini ha scritto:

> Is it supported in CXF the JAX-WS HTTP Binding?
>
> If I try to load even a simple class like the one below i get errors
> like:
>
> Could not resolve a binding for http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/http
>
> @BindingType(value = javax.xml.ws.http.HTTPBinding.HTTP_BINDING)
> @WebServiceProvider
> @ServiceMode(value = Mode.MESSAGE)
> public class HTTPProvider implements Provider<Source> {
>
>    @Override
>    public Source invoke(Source request) {
>
> 	return null;
>    }
>
> }
>
> I'm currently using cxf 2.1.4.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Regards
>
> Valerio Angelini

Valerio Angelini
Istituto di Metodologie per l'Analisi Ambientale
del Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
tel: +39 0574 602535
e-mail: angelini@imaa.cnr.it