Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Igor Galić <ig...@apache.org> on 2011/12/20 01:12:22 UTC

New Site and docs

Hey folks,

I am very pleased to announce that we just put the new
Traffic Server website with its new documentation online.

It uses the Apache CMS http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html

The site is far away from perfect, but it can be easily
hacked now, without having to touch fragile HTML.
Either old-school:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Documentation+Structure

Or using

  https://cms.apache.org/

The latter however is not yet available for mere mortals,
but our infra structure people are working hard on it.

Enjoy - and don't forget: Patches Welcome :)

-- The Apache Traffic Server community

Re: New Site and docs

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:02:05 -0500
Jason Giedymin <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It sounds like your leaving!?

Who's leaving?  He's posting in the persona of

> > -- Traffic Server Community

Whoops!

--
Nick Kew

Re: New Site and docs

Posted by Jason Giedymin <ja...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like your leaving!?

-Jason

Re: New Site and docs

Posted by Jason Giedymin <ja...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like your leaving!?

Re: New Site and docs

Re: New Site and docs

Re: New Site and docs

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> The site is far away from perfect, but it can be easily
> hacked now, without having to touch fragile HTML.

It would be nice if we could integrate this:

  http://s.apache.org/cms-cli

into our "build scripts" - so people (using Ubuntu and Fedora)
can publish the site from the command line for those who already
hack the whole thing on the command line anyway.

The script is otherwise available on mino and is
executed like so:

    publish.pl trafficserver yourApacheID

So long,

Igor Galić