Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ken Krugler <kk...@transpac.com> on 2015/01/26 19:35:30 UTC

RE: in-memory terms dictionary/Lucene-3069

Hi Mike,

Has anyone tried back-porting the FSTPosting(s)Format to 4.6?

Also https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3069 has a fixed version of 4.7, but your comment below (and the code) make me think this isn't correct, as it doesn't seem to be in a released version yet.

Thanks,

-- Ken

--------------------------
Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://www.scaleunlimited.com
custom big data solutions & training
Hadoop, Cascading, Cassandra & Solr

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Hi Ken,

I see FSTPostingsFormat (under lucene/codecs) in 4.7.0 but not 4.6.0.
I don't know of anyone backporting to 4.6.0 but I don't think it
should be difficult...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com