Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 14:53:55 UTC

SM-512 and SM-521

SM-512 is a pretty big issue, but it does not have by itself any solution
(see my comment in JIRA).
However, SM-521 could be implemented to be able to easily tune thread pools
and queue sizes to
avoid deadlocks.  Though it may require quite an amount of refactoring, i'm
wondering if we should
implement it for 3.0 ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: SM-512 and SM-521

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Agreed, but maybe the servicemix-bpe component could be enhanced.
If i recall, the main problem is that bpe does not have a way to provide
an asynchronous response when a request/response pattern is used
(need to check once again, though).  However, for InOnly MEPs, we
could easily use an asynchonous send.  ... and you could use
bpel correlations to use InOnly meps for request and response instead
of an InOut mep.
Would you please raise a JIRA ? imho, this problem is specific
to servicemix-bpe and could be fixed asap.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: SM-512 and SM-521