Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2022/03/30 19:21:07 UTC

Static Analysis Tool for Royale (or Flex)

Hi,

My client is asking if there are static analysis tools for Royale other than SonarQube, which only covers as3 (no mxml). I am not personally aware of any but I thought I’d ask here.

Thanks.

Re: Static Analysis Tool for Royale (or Flex)

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
Ah yes, you're right. I didn't see any FlexPMD source/binaries committed in
the Github repo for the npm package, so I assumed that it probably no
longer worked. However, I see now that downloads binaries separately from
this other repo:

https://github.com/JamesMGreene/adobe-flex-pmd

--
Josh Tynjala