Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Roel Bindels <rb...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 15:01:27 UTC

xsd__integer

Hello Listers

when I return a functionresponse with a type xsd__integer, I get as
value -144680349937434624

Did anyone already had this problem. I can't find the problem.. I guess
it has something to do with 64 bit int...

greerings
Roel

Re: xsd__integer

Posted by Roel Bindels <rb...@gmail.com>.
I'm using the following server: Apache Axis C++/1.3
when using xsd_int there is no problem so my problem is solved.

greetings Roel

Re: xsd__integer