Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Byron Stephen Lee <by...@telleo.com> on 2000/09/21 19:19:55 UTC

Finding Consultants on adding Perl Modules

Hi:

Do you have a list of consultants who have experience in adding Perl Modules
to Apache?  We have a business need for some modules, such as Storable, and
would be willing to contract for them.  Is there some mechanism in general
for finding Apache consultants?  There are other areas we could use some
help in, but as you know, many people put Apache on their resume if they
have even read your web site!

I'd appreciate any help you could give on this.

Byron

Byron Stephen Lee
Server Development Manager
Telleo
4 North Second Street
Suite 300
San Jose, CA 95113
phone (408) 792-5742
fax (408) 792-5795
email:  byron@telleo.com

Re: Finding Consultants on adding Perl Modules

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@redhat.com>.
On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 10:19:55AM -0700, Byron Stephen Lee wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Do you have a list of consultants who have experience in adding Perl Modules
> to Apache?  We have a business need for some modules, such as Storable, and
> would be willing to contract for them.  Is there some mechanism in general
> for finding Apache consultants?  There are other areas we could use some
> help in, but as you know, many people put Apache on their resume if they
> have even read your web site!
>
> I'd appreciate any help you could give on this.

perhaps you could try posting your requirements on sourcexchange?

--
Paul Lindner
plindner@redhat.com