Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by "R. Al-Hashimi" <st...@kamui-daisetsu.org> on 2020/02/27 07:10:53 UTC

Re: Real Transaction....

My name is Reem E. Al-Hashimi, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing
Director of United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee. I am
writing you to stand as my partner to receive my share of gratification from
foreign companies whom I helped during the bidding exercise towards the Dubai
World Expo 2020 Committee.

Am a single Arab women and serving as a minister, there is a limit to my
personal income and investment level and  For this reason, I cannot receive
such a huge sum back to my country or my personal account, so an agreement was
reached with the foreign companies to direct the gratifications to an open
beneficiary account with a financial institution where it will be possible for
me to instruct further transfer of the fund to a third party account for
investment purpose which is the reason i contacted you to receive the fund as
my partner for investment in your country.

The amount is valued at Euro 47,745,533.00 with a financial institution
waiting my instruction for further transfer to a destination account as soon
as I have your information indicating interest to receive and invest the fund,
I will compensate you with 30% of the total amount and you will also get
benefit from the investment.

If you can handle the fund in a good investment. reply on this email only:
ssmuo123@gmail.com

Regards,

Ms. Reem