Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org> on 2000/12/14 00:07:34 UTC

[TC4] ClassCastException with HttpServletrequestWrapper

Hi all

Because of the change in the WildcardURIMatcher to cast the request in
the objectModel to org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest
instead of javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest the CLI part isn't
working anymore. I've tried to fix the ClassCastException when running
under Tomcat-4 but with no success. Could it be that the
RepositoryClassloader cause that problem? Is anybody here expert
concerning ClassLoader issues?

Giacomo

Re: [TC4] ClassCastException with HttpServletrequestWrapper

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.