Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vinfer <vi...@tin.it> on 2009/04/29 18:37:59 UTC

Strange problem with WW_TRANS_I18N_LOCALE in session

Dear friend, i have a problem with Struts 2 and internazionalization.
First of all compliment for this forum.

Problem:

I forze to change the language in url bar put
http://localhost.....actionname.action?request_locale=en_US or
actionname.action?request_locale=it_IT
and all work perfectly EXCEPT in one case:
In a page this don't work.

Practically controlling session in all action, everywhere the attribute
WW_TRANS_I18N_LOCALE
is in session OK...BUT in one case the WW_TRANS_I18N_LOCALE in not stored in
session. The action code with this "anomaly" is the same is the same as the
other...and the jsp page is like all other.

any
suggestions?

Best regards.

RE: Strange problem with WW_TRANS_I18N_LOCALE in session

Posted by "Kishan G. Chellap Paandy" <ki...@spanservices.com>.
Hi Vinfer,

For that action which is not working, make sure that you have the struts
2 built in interceptors and/or that action is session aware.

May be this will point you in the right direction.

Thank you.
Regards,
Kishan.G

Senior Software Engineer.