Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by manish shah <ms...@onstation.com> on 2001/11/15 17:21:50 UTC

Look and Feel

Thanks for the info.
Actually I want to change the look and feel of the portlets

I want the title color of one of the portlet to be black and other to be
brown.
I want to show the maximize buttons etc. for one portlet and no such buttons
for the other.

If there is a way to do it then which file describes it and how am I to
correctly configure it ?
(I am using jetspeed-1.3a2 version )

thanks
manish

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
Yah do it, and  you must modify several of the velocity templates in
jetspeed.

Such as jetspeed.vm, etc...

I did it, and work well..

I use it in office internally...

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Manish,

Re: Look and Feel

Posted by sbelt <sb...@velos.com>.
This is a bit like the half of the security/group functionality which I was
also interested in: Currently, if I login as the admin, I can create groups,
then assign permissions to groups. It would be nice if I could also add
portlets to groups (specifying view/maximize/etc.) so that whe a user
visites the configure->add-portlet screen, they can only choose from the
portlets they have been given access.

Steve B.