Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Carfield Yim <ca...@carfield.com.hk> on 2006/11/07 07:41:37 UTC

Can I see the actual SQL that ibatis running?

Can I see the SQL that ibatis generated and log it before press to database?

Re: Can I see the actual SQL that ibatis running?

Posted by Carfield Yim <ca...@carfield.com.hk>.
sorry missing this, I just type "ibatis dev guide" at google but haven't
really check the links at home page

Posted by Guillaume Carré <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carfield Yim <ca...@carfield.com.hk>.

Posted by Koka Kiknadze <22...@gmail.com>.

Posted by c....@ads.it.

Carfield Yim <ca...@carfield.com.hk> ha scritto il 07/11/2006 07:41:37

> Can I see the SQL that ibatis generated and log it before press to
database?

Section "Logging SqlMap Activity" at page 62 of the Developer guide (
iBATIS-SqlMaps-2_en.pdf)
gives a first explanation.

You can find further references in this discussion group, of course.

ciao!