Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de> on 2013/05/01 09:06:12 UTC

Re: Fix log message "When using the BeanManager to retrieve Beans before the Container is started, non-portable behaviour results!"

In the second mail on this topic Adrian wrote:

I have the same error whenever deploy an EAR into JBoss 7.1.x.
> I don't have this error when I deploy a WAR.

To be honest, I don't think this warning message is very useful. We could
think about removing it. Especially if users get this message although it
is not really a problem.

Christian