Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr> on 2008/03/14 15:01:40 UTC

RE : Generic Proxy

If I log the To property, then it is good (/soap/R5WSService).
The only thing I want to change is the target Host (http://localhost:8219 ->
http://170.217.251.101:8210).
If I have an endpoint to the send mediator, it seems that the To property is
flushed and replaced by the endpoint uri (http://170.217.251.101:8210).
I don't know how to update the host without modifying the To property...
Could you tell me?

Is there some new informations about the "mod rewrite" mediator?

Laurent.

Posted by Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr>.
I'm going to try this.
Thank you.

You can find the URLRewrite Mediator with documentation at the esbsite.orgat
[1].

[1] -
http://esbsite.org/resources.jsp?path=/mediators/thilinamb/URLRewrite%20Medi
ator