Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/25 08:48:02 UTC

R: Fwd: incompatible version of apache.camel with Spring.Boot v

The minimal camel version compatible con SB 2 is 2.22.0. 2.21 is based on Spring Boot 1.

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mar, 25 dic, 2018 alle 9:35, Alper Kopuz<al...@gmail.com> ha scritto:   Hello Everyone

Anyone could englighten me which org.apache.*camel* version I should use
with the Spring boot version 2.0.0 .RELEASE.

When I used newer versions of apache.camel such like 2.21.0 , I come across
with RelaxedPropertyResolved error. I read the forums and I was told to
downgrade the version of Spring Boot which I cant. I have to use
sprint.boot.version 2.0.0 with a new apache.camel.version without making
changes at my java code ?

Do you think is it possible?

These are my dependecies for camel.version and spring.boot.version. Please
let me know if you need anything more.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-bom</artifactId>
            <version>${camel.version}</version>
            <type>pom</type>
            <scope>import</scope>
            <version>2.21.0
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-boot-starter-parent</artifactId>
            <version>${spring.boot.version}</version>
            <type>pom</type>
            <scope>import</scope>
            <version>2.21.0</version>
        </dependency>

Error :

at com.project.eventrouter.Application.main(Application.java:26)Caused
by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not evaluate condition on
org.apache.camel.spring.boot.security.CamelSSLAutoConfiguration due to
org/springframework/boot/bind/RelaxedPropertyResolver not found. Make sure
your own configuration does not rely on that class. This can also happen if
you are @ComponentScanning a springframework package (e.g. if you put
a @ComponentScan in the default package by mistake)
org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.condition.SpringBootCondition.matches(SpringBootCondition.java:55)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConditionEvaluator.shouldSkip(ConditionEvaluator.java:109)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.processConfigurationClass(ConfigurationClassParser.java:217)
at org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassParser.processImports(ConfigurationClassParser.java:606)...
13 common frames omitted

--
*  ALPER KOPUZ*
*Software Engineer  *