Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/02/25 16:59:24 UTC

[INFRA] Admin rights on Jenkins.bac.org

Can someone give me administrative rights on Jenkins? (username: Rajani)
I would like to check and if possible fix the configuration of some of the
failing jobs.

Also, does someone know ssh credentials for master and slave nodes?

--
Sent from Windows Phone

Re: [INFRA] Admin rights on Jenkins.bac.org

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
People only have access to their 'own' slave machines. I only know
about the Schuberg Philis machines. I'll have a look at the page you
mentioned and see if it needs update.

--
Daan

Re: [INFRA] Admin rights on Jenkins.bac.org

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Thanks Daan. I can access now. :)

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [INFRA] Admin rights on Jenkins.bac.org

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo/David,