Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by da...@a-sis.com on 2009/02/06 12:00:38 UTC

resolve dependencies in workspace EXPERIMENTAL and Debug

Hi,

Using "resolve dependencies in workspace EXPERIMENTAL" with ivyDE
2.0.0.final or latest version for hudson build (2.0.0.final-200901291428)
works well in my environnement, but there is a problem when displaying
source using debugger:

It can't find the source for modules resolved in worskpace.
For example, I have a junit test in a module A which calls a class on
another module B.
The module B resides in eclipse. I set a breakpoint on module B.
The debugger stops in the breakpoint, but it displays "Source not found"
and propose to edit source lookup path.
It works if you attach the source path with the dialog, and eclipse
memorize correctly this choice,
but it does not persists if I restart eclipse.

Shall I add a jira ?

Damien Chambe

Re: resolve dependencies in workspace EXPERIMENTAL and Debug

Posted by duality72 <ch...@dctank.com>.
I seem to be having this same problem with IvyDE
2.0.0.final-200907011148-RELEASE, but I can't even find a confirmation of
the problem anywhere else but this previous post. Is this a known problem?
Is there a JIRA issue I missed? Maybe something I need to configure?

Chris