Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leif Mortenson <le...@silveregg.co.jp> on 2002/03/27 11:24:25 UTC

baxter build fails if JMX jar not present

The ant.properties.sample lists the jmx.jar file as being optional, but the build fails if it does not
exist.  It should probably be moved into the Required Libraries section.

Also, the installation that I downloaded from Sun, was installed in a directory called
"jmx-1_0_1-ri_bin" rather than "jmx-ri_1.0.1", so that might make a better default. :-)
Is the default directory different int tar files?  I downloaded a zip file.

jmx.home=${base.path}/jmx-1_0_1-ri_bin/jmx
rather than
jmx.home=${base.path}/jmx-ri_1.0.1/jmx

Cheers,
Leif

Re: baxter build fails if JMX jar not present

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:24, Leif Mortenson wrote:
> The ant.properties.sample lists the jmx.jar file as being optional, but the
> build fails if it does not exist.  It should probably be moved into the
> Required Libraries section.

eek - fixed.

> Also, the installation that I downloaded from Sun, was installed in a
> directory called "jmx-1_0_1-ri_bin" rather than "jmx-ri_1.0.1", so that
> might make a better default. :-) Is the default directory different int tar
> files?  I downloaded a zip file.

sounds like a good idea to me - fixed ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue.  Those of us who
 aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might
 think we're stupid." -- Jules Feiffer