Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by yuming wang <wg...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/17 13:10:44 UTC

Add a function to support Google's Word2Vec

Hi:

I have a function to load Google’s Word2Vec generated binary file and spark
can use this model. If it is convenient, I'm going to open a JIRA and Pull
Request.

My code is:

https://github.com/wangyum/spark/commit/7c80d311722d67ed4b9746537e0a21c2dc1a9670

Thanks

Re: Add a function to support Google's Word2Vec

Posted by "Robin East (hotmail)" <ro...@hotmail.com>.
Have a look at SPARK-9484, JIRA is already there. Pull request would be good.

Robin